Last Updated: 12 August 2021
By commencing Occupational Therapy services with ReadyKids, you agree to the following Service Agreement.
If you disagree with the Service Agreement, please send your reason for disagreement in writing via email to our email email@example.com.
1. It is the legal guardian’s responsibility to provide accurate information in the attached forms according to their best knowledge and ability. I am a legal guardian of this child and understand that it is my responsibility to inform Ready Kids of any and all changes (including changes in contact details, Medicare details, insurance policies, NDIS plan).
2. Ready Kids is committed to protect the privacy and confidentiality of your child’s health information whether created by Ready Kids and/or maintained on Ready Kids’ premises. I understand my child’s information will be stored on a secure cloud-based database and/or in a locked cabinet.
3. I understand Ready Kids may communicate to myself and my child’s care team via electronic communication, including but not restricted to, email, text message, Microsoft Teams. I understand I may opt out or restrict the level of this service by contacting Ready Kids in writing.
4. In the case of legal proceedings or auditing/quality assurance purposes, I understand information about my child may be under reviewed. I understand that all practices of confidentiality will be followed in use of the information gathered.
5. Our fees can be found on our website. Ready Kids will give two (2) weeks notice to current clients prior to changes in fees. Appointments which run overtime by 15 minutes will be billed accordingly and added to the appointment cost. Travel costs will be included in the invoice.
6. Please pay upon arrival or at completion of the appointment. Ready Kids accepts card and bank transfer payments. For bank transfers, please pay to the following account: BSB: 084 435 Account: 70 910 2039. Bank transfers should be received within five (5) working days. I understand late payments may result in the following appointment being cancelled as the funds should be received prior to the next appointment. If you experience any financial hardships, please feel free to discuss with your therapist at Ready Kids.
7. I understand invoices for written documentation, such as reports, need to be paid prior to the report being released. Reports will typically take between 2-3 weeks to be written.
8. I understand that I am financially responsible for all charges whether or not paid by NDIS, insurance or any government rebate. It is the parent(s)/guardian responsibility to inform Ready Kids of any and all changes in insurance information, including policy number, name, addresses, etc. as soon as possible. Failure to do this could result in total responsibility for charges occurred.
9. I hereby authorise the release of any necessary information to process insurance claims, Medicare rebates, or NDIS claim, including medical and billing information.
10. I understand that documentation of the session is a legal requirement. The last 10 minutes of the session will be dedicated to the therapist writing appropriate documentation required for the session.
11. Ready Kids understand that there will be unavoidable circumstances that may come up. In these circumstances, please call to cancel the appointment for illness or an unavoidable conflict as soon as possible. Please give at least 24 hours notice for cancellations. Cancellations within 24 hours of the appointment of the start time or no shows will occur a cancellation fee of up to 90% of the appointment. If you are running late to a session, please call or text your therapist to let them know. Ready Kids has the right to terminate services if there are three (3) missed sessions without reason.
12. I acknowledge that both Ready Kids and myself have the right to terminate the therapy service. I understand I need to provide at least two weeks termination notice via written communication to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have read and understood this service agreement for Ready Kids to provide therapy services to my child. I agree to the terms of this agreement and intend comply with them to the best of my ability.
I hereby give permission for Ready Kids to evaluate and treat my child. I understand to provide holistic care to my child, there may be written, oral, and electronic communication between health professionals, insurance companies, and between Ready Kids staff.
I give permission for Ready Kids to take photographs and videos of my child for the use during therapy sessions in order to provide accurate recording and use within reports.
I give permission for Ready Kids to take photographs and videos of my child for the use of educational, research and marketing purposes.